AUBG Awarded Erasmus Charter for Higher Education for 2021-2027
The European Commission has recently awarded the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education for the period 2021 -2027 to the American University in Bulgaria (AUBG).
Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE) gives AUBG the opportunity to take part in international cooperation activities, projects, learning mobility etc. in the framework of the new Erasmus+ Program during 2021 – 2027.
AUBG’s participation in the Erasmus+ program corresponds to the main concepts of the university's internationalization and modernization strategy, which aims to increase internalization.
The key objectives of the Erasmus office are:
- to implement successfully the priorities of the new Program in a timely manner according to the guiding principles of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2021-2027;
- to promote actively on a regular basis the activities supported by the Erasmus+ Program and their results;
- to increase the numbers of the incoming and outgoing mobility for students and staff;
- to find appropriate sustainable cooperation projects that are beneficial for all partners and in compliance with AUBG's institutional strategy;
- to improve the quality and quantity of the activities and services provided to the mobility participants.